Calling all digital virtuosos with a flair for technology and analysis! We’re on the lookout for a seasoned Senior Analyst to help us churn through a fascinating world of complex systems and data. This is not just another mundane IT gig – envision it as an exciting treasure hunt where the golden chest contains the solutions to our clients’ most pressing tech issues.
- A degree in IT or related field, or the equivalent “been there, done that” experience. We’re talking about 12 years of experience in the business/systems/interface analyst domain to really spice up your resume.
- Must have danced with the devil in the pale moonlight, or rather, worked with Momentum Financials or similar COTS financial ERP systems like SAP or Oracle. If not, convince us you can learn the steps quickly.
- A knack for solving complex problems, coupled with a thirst for challenges that would make a camel envious.
- Due to the secret agent level requirements of the job, you must be a US citizen. Yes, you read that right!
- A toolbox chock-full of tools for interface analysis, integration design, requirements development, data analysis and validation, and software quality assurance/testing.
- A finely tuned ability to interface with clients, troubleshoot issues, and turn tech jargon into layman’s terms.
- A thirst for learning and mastering various analysis and testing tools. This is not a role for the faint-hearted or technophobes!
- Stellar communication skills that can make even the most complex tech concepts sound like a riveting TED Talk.
- The flexibility and adaptability of a world-class gymnast, able to handle multiple responsibilities and deadlines without breaking a sweat.
- A team player mentality, with the ability to also fly solo when needed. Think Maverick from Top Gun, but with less reckless endangerment.
- An uncanny ability to identify and resolve issues before they escalate into full-blown crises.
Ready to join our team of code-breaking, system-deciphering tech gurus? If you think you’ve got what it takes to be our Senior Analyst, apply now and show us what you’ve got. Just remember, it’s not the number of years in your career that defines you, but the legacy you leave behind.